- [XADISK-94] - Relative path for XADisk System Directory (xaDiskHome) may generate NullPointerException
- [XADISK-96] - UNC Paths (\\host\shared-folder\) giving InsufficientPermissionOnFileException for some cases.
- [XADISK-99] - InsufficientPermissionOnFileException is thrown even for cases when an ancestor directory does not exist.
- [XADISK-105] - Should document this - "Proxy objects for a remote xadisk instance cannot be shared by multiple threads."
- [XADISK-106] - XADiskResourceAdapter violates JCA Spec Section 19.4.2
- [XADISK-107] - It takes too long to delete a file from a folder that contains large amount of files
- [XADISK-108] - fileExists and fileExistsAndIsDirectory acquire lock over the parent directory, instead of the file/dir itself.
- [XADISK-110] - Lock acquisition methods reset the interrupt flag before returning
- [XADISK-111] - Deadlock/Timeout detectors may send interrupt to a thread even outside lock acquisition methods.
- [XADISK-113] - During crash recovery, redo of directory creation operation should not delete the existing directory tree.
- [XADISK-114] - The paratertype while invoking mep.onMessage remotely, for DirectoryModificationEvent, should be FileSystemStateChangeEvent.
- [XADISK-80] - Document the concurrency control (locking) details for concurrent transactions in XADisk.
- [XADISK-93] - Checkpointing done during move and copy operations can be optimized.
- [XADISK-97] - DurableDiskSession ignores return value of "forceDirectoryHierarchy" during method "setupDirectorySynchronization".
- [XADISK-102] - File system events for directory modifications should also contain the name of the child object.
- [XADISK-103] - Maintain lastModified date when performing a move operation
- [XADISK-109] - FileIOUtility methods can return earlier when an interrupt is detected.
- [XADISK-112] - In class NativeSession, list of srcFilesCopied will not get cleared for some cases.
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.