- [JMS_SPEC-77] - MapMessage.setBytes API discrepancy found in the javadocs
- [JMS_SPEC-78] - JMS implementation of QueueRequestor and TopicRequestor doesn't throw correct exception when destination is null
- [JMS_SPEC-80] - Error in example 18.104.22.168 "Reconnect to a topic using a durable subscription"
- [JMS_SPEC-98] - Fix findbugs warnings in JMSException, JMSRuntimeException, QueueRequestor, TopicRequestor
- [JMS_SPEC-31] - change javadoc on session.createQueue and createTopic to make clearer the provider may create a physical destination
- [JMS_SPEC-33] - Improving the JMS API with API simplifications, annotations and CDI
- [JMS_SPEC-40] - Allow multiple consumers to be created on the same topic subscription
- [JMS_SPEC-43] - New API to send a message with async acknowledgement from server
- [JMS_SPEC-44] - New API to specify delivery delay
- [JMS_SPEC-64] - Define simplified JMS API
- [JMS_SPEC-70] - Define annotations for injecting MessagingContext objects
- [JMS_SPEC-82] - Clarify definition of JMSExpiration, replacing GMT with UTC
- [JMS_SPEC-93] - Does changing the noLocal flag when connecting to a durable subscription cause the durable subscription to be deleted?
- [JMS_SPEC-94] - Define what characters are valid in a durable (or shared subscription) name
- [JMS_SPEC-96] - Define Java EE JMS Destination Definition annotation and descriptor elements
- [JMS_SPEC-97] - Define Java EE JMS Connection Factory Definition annotation and descriptor elements
- [JMS_SPEC-102] - Make JMSConsumer.receivePayload methods consistent with Message.getBody
- [JMS_SPEC-106] - Methods on JMSContext that are disallowed if the context is injected should throw a IllegalStateException not a JMSException
- [JMS_SPEC-101] - New methods Message.getBody(Class<T> c) and isBodyAssignableTo(Class c)
- [JMS_SPEC-105] - Provide API to allow an app server or resource adapter to obtain a XAResource from a JMSContext
- [JMS_SPEC-107] - Extend connection consumer API to support shared durable and non-durable subscriptions
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.