SFSB container calls PreDestroy during undeploy, but ContainerSynchronization prevents transaction completion.
- What is the impact on the customer of the bug?
PreDestroy behavior is not as described in the EJB spec
- How likely is it that a customer will see the bug and how serious is the bug?
If the code expects to flush data to the database, the data will be lost
- Is it a regression?
It's a missing part in the new functionality
- Does it meet other bug fix criteria (security, performance, etc.)?
- What CTS failures are caused by this bug?
- What is the cost/risk of fixing the bug?
- How risky is the fix? How much work is the fix? Is the fix complicated?
- Is there an impact on documentation or message strings?
- Which tests should QA (re)run to verify the fix did not destabilize GlassFish?
- Which is the targeted build of 4.0 for this fix?
- If this an integration of a new version of a component from another project,
what are the changes that are being brought in? This might be list of
Jira issues from that project or a list of revision messages.