Administration console shows 1 available update, so:
- I have Glassfish 4.0 installed in ~/Apps/JEE/glassfish4
- cd ~/Apps/JEE/glassfish4/bin
- ./updatetool and answer y
- updatetool crashes with:
Would you like to install Update Tool now (y/n): y
Proxy: Using system proxy settings.
Install image: /home/gregor/Apps/JEE/glassfish4
Installing pkg packages.
Downloading 2 packages.
Downloading pkg (511 files, 6.237.937 bytes).
[thread 140480512296704 also had an error]#
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007fc430e25920, pid=16569, tid=140480511244032
- JRE version: 7.0_17-b02
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.7-b01 mixed mode linux-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [libdbus-1.so.3+0x26920] dbus_watch_handle+0x1b20
- Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.