[JCP_EC-13] Patrick: put the topic of the JSR Review Template on the agenda for further discussion at a future EC meeting Created: 23/Feb/15  Updated: 23/Feb/15

Status: Open
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Action Item
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Task Priority: Major
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

See the February 2015 meeting minutes for background.





[JCP_EC-12] Patrick: use JIRA rather than a static HTML file to track EC AIs Created: 23/Feb/15  Updated: 23/Feb/15

Status: Open
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Action Item
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Task Priority: Major
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

Completed, but will wait until after the March 2015 EC meeting to close this AI.





[JCP_EC-11] PMO: use JIRA to track spec submissions (and other external requests?) Created: 23/Feb/15  Updated: 23/Feb/15

Status: Open
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Action Item
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Task Priority: Major
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

See the January 2015 meeting minutes for background.

Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

Heather reported at the February EC meeting that this is in progress (the JIRA instance has been set up).





[JCP_EC-10] Patrick: follow up with Doug Locke (JSR 302 Spec Lead) on the issue of subsetting JSR 282 Created: 23/Feb/15  Updated: 23/Feb/15

Status: Open
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Action Item
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Task Priority: Major
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

See the January 2015 meeting minutes for background.





[JCP_EC-9] PMO: follow up with Doug Locke (JSR 302 Spec Lead) to ensure an approprate Spec License Created: 23/Feb/15  Updated: 23/Feb/15

Status: Open
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Action Item
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Task Priority: Major
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

See the January 2015 meeting minutes for background.

Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

Heather reported at the February EC meeting that this is in progress. The PMO is waiting for Doug to submit a new Spec License.





[JCP_EC-8] Ben Evans: JUG members to audit apparently-dormant JSRs to determine whether they are in fact continuing to work Created: 23/Feb/15  Updated: 23/Feb/15

Status: Open
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Action Item
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Task Priority: Major
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

See the January 2015 meeting minutes for background.





[JCP_EC-7] Ben Evans: JUG members to audit active JSRs to review the extent to which they are meeting the transparency requirements Created: 23/Feb/15  Updated: 23/Feb/15

Status: Open
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Action Item
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Task Priority: Major
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

See the January 2015 meeting minutes for background.





[JCP_EC-6] Calinel Pasteanu: deliver an update on Java and IoT at a future EC meeting Created: 23/Feb/15  Updated: 23/Feb/15

Status: Open
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Action Item
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Task Priority: Major
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

See the September 2014 meeting minutes for background.





[JCP_EC-5] Jim Wright: explain policies re incorporation of JSRs into the platform Created: 23/Feb/15  Updated: 23/Feb/15

Status: Open
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Action Item
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Task Priority: Major
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Description   

Scott Stark requested that Jim Wright to provide the EC with a written response to their concerns about the UPL and a written explanation of why Oracle is unwilling to incorporate Apache-licensed RIs into the Java platform.



 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 23/Feb/15 ]

Scott logged a JSR 358 issue on this in October 2014. See that issue for more details.





[JCP_EC-1] Modify the language that specifies when voting privileges are regained Created: 07/Mar/12  Updated: 01/Aug/12  Resolved: 08/Mar/12

Status: Closed
Project: jcp-ec
Component/s: Standing Rules
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None

Type: Bug Priority: Minor
Reporter: pcurran Assignee: pcurran
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified


 Description   

Remove the word "full" from this sentence: "Privileges are regained after full attendance at two consecutive meetings."

We will not police members' attendance at teleconferences - simply trust them to do the right thing.



 Comments   
Comment by pcurran [ 08/Mar/12 ]

Fixed in March 7 draft of the Standing Rules prepared for JSR 355.

See http://java.net/projects/jsr355/downloads/download/Working%20documents/JCP-EC-Standing-Rules-07MAR2012-clean.pdf

Comment by pcurran [ 01/Aug/12 ]

Fixed





Generated at Wed Mar 04 21:31:19 UTC 2015 using JIRA 6.2.3#6260-sha1:63ef1d6dac3f4f4d7db4c1effd405ba38ccdc558.