esb-console is now live

Chronological | Threaded
  • From: Ed Bratt <super.glassfish@...>
  • To: users@..., dev@..., announce@...
  • Subject: esb-console is now live
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 23:26:19 -0800

Hi
We're happy to report that the first 64 projects of wave 2 migration  are now live with the new Java.net hosting tool suite, Kenai. This wiki details the complete list of projects which have been migrated so far.

The new project URL is: http://esb-console.java.net

These projects have all their Kenai features enabled and,
  • E-mail is now enabled and the archives are loaded,
  • Users and roles are fully imported for each project,
  • Each site's Jira dashboard is at: java.net/jira/browse/PROJECT -- for example: http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH. You can work with Jira as your project requires.
  • By default, projects are migrated to the Kenai project site look & feel. Each project must enable their web-site as described in the glassfish-migration wiki. Project owners are responsible for applying the new GlassFish theme. We're ready to help if you need any additional support.
Additionally, ALL migrated e-mail lists are now live and, you can resume using them to communicate with your project community members. Messages are being archived, but you won't be able to browse through the archives until the project repositories are enabled. I will send a similar update to all project aliases.

One caveat is that projects which used the ProjectDocumentList servlet storage (Documents & files) from Collabnet do not yet have these files migrated. We will send another notice, once this is completed. You can check yourself by browsing to: http://java.net/downloads/[PROJECT-ID]. If your project used this feature, this will be created when the files are migrated.

Please report any web-site issues, to the respective project owners and, give them some time to get everything updated for the new site. Please let me know if you suspect any data import issues. Please remember, the UI may be showing you the data in a form that is different from the Collabnet suite of tools.

There is extensive help for the Kenai tool suite. You'll find help links on most pages.
We are managing a wiki for GlassFish specific progress and issues.
If you need assistance with GlassFish migration topics, send e-mail to migration-help@...
You can use the Kenai Forums for Kenai Q & A with the Kenai development team.

We will post further wiki updates as more projects are enabled.

Thank you for your patience and continued contributions to the GlassFish community.

Ed Bratt & The GlassFish migration team

esb-console is now live

Ed Bratt 12/03/2010