[jitsi-dev] Re: [Bug] [Debian amd64] No video, gray frame instead
- From: Emil Ivov <emcho@...>
- To: dev@...
- Cc: Tanguy Ortolo <tanguy+jitsi@...>
- Subject: [jitsi-dev] Re: [Bug] [Debian amd64] No video, gray frame instead
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:24:45 +0200
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of emil@... designates 10.14.47.8 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=emil@...
- Organization: Jitsi
Seems like a problem with the Linux renderer. Could we please see your
logs  ?
On 22.02.12 12:40, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
> While trying out Jitsi, I encountered that annoying problem.
> Everywhere a video is supposed to be displayed, (that is, in the test
> frame from the option window, and in call windows), I get a gray frame
> instead (see screenshot ). My camera starts recording correctly
> however, and during video calls my interlocutor can see my video (using
> Google Mail's video chat plugin, actually), but I cannot see his.
> I thought that could be related to the window manager I use since Java
> is known to have problems with non-reparenting WMs, but I reproduced the
> problem with GNOME which is a more classical one, so it seems unrelated.
Emil Ivov, Ph.D. 67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead France
emcho@... PHONE: +18.104.22.168.43.30
http://jitsi.org FAX: +22.214.171.124.47.31