Posted: November 26, 2012 18:47 by pmodem
Following change is being proposed to the MPE OS HN data structure mpe_HnStreamTunerContentDescription
to include the list of PIDs to stream from the tuner into the live streaming SPTS.
--- os/include/mpeos_hn.h (revision 39396)
+++ os/include/mpeos_hn.h (working copy)
@@ -472,20 +472,41 @@
+ * Information for a single PID.
+typedef struct _mpe_HnPidInfo
+ /** Type of data carried on this PID */
+ mpe_DvrMediaStreamType streamType;
+ /** Original PID value as delivered over the network */
+ int16_t pid;
+ * Specific format of media carried on this PID as originally
+ * delivered over the network.
+ mpe_SiElemStreamType eltStreamType;
* This following structure should be referenced by the
* MPE_HN_CONTENT_LOCATION_LOCAL_TUNER discriminator.
* It defines the tuner whose contents can be streamed in real time over the
* home network. The in-band tunerId starts at index 1. A non-0 ltsid value
* identifies the Local Transport Stream ID carrying the content.
+ * The pidCount and pids define the pids that will be included from the tuner
+ * into the live stream SPTS.
- * NOTE: This content type is currently not supported.
typedef struct _mpe_HnStreamTunerContentDescription
- uint32_t tunerId; ///< Unsupported.
- uint32_t freq; ///< Unsupported.
+ uint32_t tunerId;
+ uint32_t freq;
+ uint32_t pidCount;
+ mpe_HnPidInfo *pids;
If there are any comments/questions about this change please post them here.