Skip to main content

[appfuse-dev] Re: [Bamboo] AppFuse > amp > #629 has FAILED (1 tests failed, no failures were new). Change made by Matt Raible.

  • From: Ivan Garcia Sainz-Aja <ivangsa@...>
  • To: "dev@... Developers" <dev@...>
  • Subject: [appfuse-dev] Re: [Bamboo] AppFuse > amp > #629 has FAILED (1 tests failed, no failures were new). Change made by Matt Raible.
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 16:19:32 +0200

this should be fixed now, I removed a test I've added that also did reindex() so I'm guessing that it didn't release a write.lock so the other test failed to reindex, but I'm not sure if that would explain why the second text found the index empty..

anyway the test removed was somehow redundant as it passed both with and without the fechtmode fix for user roles

I also simplify the sample-data.xml into one single file for the project so its easier to maintain. If I understood the build process, those files must be the same or equivalent, as all dao/manager test would run against each of them at some moment..

I hope it's ok now..

Regards
Ivan

On 1 June 2013 17:08, Ivan Garcia Sainz-Aja <ivangsa@...> wrote:
I've got no idea why this happens, it looks that the search index is not being released so reindex() fails when starting the search test..
It may worth trying to reindex() on before class, but I couldn't reproduce it

On 31 May 2013 21:20, Matt Raible <matt@...> wrote:
Ivan,

Any idea why this is happening? It looks like the search index isn't updating properly after deleting an item. I tried to upgrade to the latest version of Hibernate Search, but ran into issues with the latest version of Lucene.

Thanks,

Matt

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bamboo <builds@...>
Date: May 31, 2013 11:13:43 AM MDT

Failed AppFuse  amp  #629 failed

Changes by Matt Raible

1/131 tests failed.

Responsible

Ivan Garcia Sainz-Aja Automatically assigned

Failing Jobs

Job Duration Tests
Failed Default Job (Default Stage) 84 minutes 1 of 131 failed Logs | Artifacts

Code Changes

View full change details
Matt Raible
Update copyright year to 2013.
9ca9e74b1b251f8cc8645504dae848485b77bd52

Tests

View full test details

1 Existing Test Failures

Test Job
UserDaoTest testUserSearch Default Job

1 Fixed Tests

Test Job
UserDaoTest testUserSearch Default Job
View Online | Add Comments
This message was sent by Atlassian Bamboo.

If you wish to stop receiving these emails edit your user profile or notify your administrator.

--
Enviado desde mi <eZapato>

--
Enviado desde mi <eZapato>

[appfuse-dev] Re: [Bamboo] AppFuse > amp > #629 has FAILED (1 tests failed, no failures were new). Change made by Matt Raible.

Ivan Garcia Sainz-Aja 06/01/2013

[appfuse-dev] Re: [Bamboo] AppFuse > amp > #629 has FAILED (1 tests failed, no failures were new). Change made by Matt Raible.

Ivan Garcia Sainz-Aja 06/02/2013