Skip to main content

[appfuse-user] Securing a REST Web Service and consuming it

  • From: Alex Nyika <nomulex@...>
  • To: users@...
  • Subject: [appfuse-user] Securing a REST Web Service and consuming it
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 23:26:58 +0300

Team ,

I followed Matt's tutrial here
http://appfuse.org/display/APF/Web+Servicesup to the end and
everything worked fine. I went on to secure my web
service using the recommended site here
http://www.baeldung.com/2011/10/31/securing-a-restful-web-service-with-spring-security-3-1-part-3/.

The security filter works fine and intercepts all requests however , I am
not able to authenticate the web service as it always returns 401
unauthorised even if I send with the right credentials.  Any Idea of what I
should tweak?

--
Kind regards,
Alex Nyika

[appfuse-user] Securing a REST Web Service and consuming it

Alex Nyika 07/01/2013

[appfuse-user] Re: Securing a REST Web Service and consuming it

Alex Nyika 07/05/2013

[appfuse-user] Re: Securing a REST Web Service and consuming it

J. Garcia 07/05/2013

[appfuse-user] Re: Securing a REST Web Service and consuming it

Alex Nyika 07/05/2013

[appfuse-user] Re: Securing a REST Web Service and consuming it

J. Garcia 07/08/2013

[appfuse-user] Re: Securing a REST Web Service and consuming it

Alex Nyika 07/08/2013

[appfuse-user] Re: Securing a REST Web Service and consuming it

Alex Nyika 07/09/2013

[appfuse-user] overlap menubar issue

FaTiH ArGaÇ 07/12/2013

[appfuse-user] Re: overlap menubar issue

Matt Raible 07/13/2013

[appfuse-user] Re: overlap menubar issue

FaTiH ArGaÇ 07/18/2013

[appfuse-user] Re: overlap menubar issue (SOLVED)

FaTiH ArGaÇ 07/19/2013