Proxy and SSL

2 posts   Feedicon  
Replies: 1 - Last Post: November 26, 2011 15:02
by: Jan Staal
showing 1 - 2 of 2
Posted: November 20, 2011 22:16 by tom12167
Hi,

I have some questions about Cajo:
- Is it possible to use SSL connections?
- If the Java-Server is behind a Proxy-Server and the clients are also behind proxy-servers, is this configuration possible?
- And at last, does it support Java 6?
Posted: November 26, 2011 15:02 by Jan Staal
Hi Tom,

I suggest take a look at the old wiki pages, this is explained there.

Furthermore you're exact question appears to be in the FAQ, which is somewhat hidden in the sources Smile

You can try this link:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9uHwClzBJgAJ:java.net/projects/cajo/sources/svn/content/trunk/www/faq.html%3Fraw%3Dtrue+7.+Can+I+run+cajo+over+Secure+Sockets+Layer%3F&cd=1&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl

7. Can I run cajo over Secure Sockets Layer? Yes, of course. If you need to support pre JSE 5 clients, have a look here; you can copy the sample zip file, and replace the two socket factories in Remote. If all JVMs involved are certain to be using JSE 5 or higher; SSL/TLS socket factories are included in the runtime. Here is a very excellent example of this whole process. *However, a much more important question is; Would you want to? Please have a look at the following project discussion thread.
(Sorry cut not get links pasted, so use the above google cache link, normally there are hyperlinks in the text above).

I'm personally tring to implement a SSH tunnel for cajo, so I was looking for similar resources.

Regards,

Jan
Replies: 1 - Last Post: November 26, 2011 15:02
by: Jan Staal

Close
Please Confirm
Close