Skip to main content

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

  • From: Nathan Rauh < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Public Review Draft candidate uploaded
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:26:52 -0600

Anthony,

It looks good.  Thanks for making all of the updates!

Nathan Rauh
Software Engineer, WebSphere Application Server
IBM Rochester Bldg 002-2 C111
3605 Highway 52N
Rochester, MN 55901-7802

From:        Anthony Lai < >
Date:        12/20/2012 05:35 PM
Subject:        [jsr236-experts] Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

Dear experts,

I have incorporated the feedback we have collected since the Early Draft and have posted a candidate for Public Review Draft to the project website.

The document can be found at:

http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities-Dec-20-2012.pdf

A version with changebars showing changes from the previous revision can be found at:

http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities%20Dec-20-2012-delta.pdf

Updated javadoc archive can be found at:

http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/javax.enterprise.concurrent-api-1.0-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar

Regarding Javadoc changes, I have made the following changes in addition to what we have discussed recently in the experts mailing list:
- Renamed getProperties() to getExecutionProperties() in ContextService
- Added a new requirement for proxy object in ContextService: The object to have a proxy instance created for should not be a component managed by the Java EE Produce Provider, such as web component or an EJB.

Browseable javadoc at
http://concurrency-ee-spec.java.net/javadoc/ are also updated with the same changes.

Please send any feedback to the
"> mailing list. Readers not on the expert group can send feedback to "> mailing list. We are hoping to submit Public Review Draft to the JCP on Dec 27 to start the Public Review process in time to meet the Java EE 7 release schedule.

Regards
Anthony

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

Anthony Lai 12/20/2012

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

Nathan Rauh 12/21/2012

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

Frederick W Rowe 12/22/2012

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

Frederick W Rowe 12/22/2012

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

Anthony Lai 12/24/2012

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

Frederick W Rowe 12/26/2012

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Public Review Draft candidate uploaded

Anthony Lai 12/26/2012