Skip to main content

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Remove ExecutorNotAvailableException?

  • From: Nathan Rauh < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Remove ExecutorNotAvailableException?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:10:43 -0600

Anthony,

Good catch.  I agree with removing it.   Also, I wanted to mention I reviewed the Proposed Final Draft candidate, and it looks good.  Thanks!

Nathan Rauh
Software Engineer, WebSphere Application Server
IBM Rochester Bldg 002-2 C111
3605 Highway 52N
Rochester, MN 55901-7802

From:        Anthony Lai < >
Date:        02/20/2013 04:58 PM
Subject:        [jsr236-experts] Remove ExecutorNotAvailableException?

The ExecutorNotAvailableException class is for distributed executors:

Exception indicating that the result of a value-producing task cannot be retrieved because the remote executor that the task is running on is no longer available.

Since we have already removed distributed executors from the spec, I am going to remove this class if there is no objection.

Regards
Anthony

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Remove ExecutorNotAvailableException?

Anthony Lai 02/20/2013

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Remove ExecutorNotAvailableException?

Nathan Rauh 02/20/2013

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Remove ExecutorNotAvailableException?

Frederick W Rowe 02/21/2013