- From: Elie Naulleau <semiosys@...>
- To: dev@...
- Subject: SvgTranscoder question
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:53:32 +0200
- Mailing-list: contact dev-help@...; run by ezmlm
- Organization: Semiosys SARL
I am extending SvgTranscoder into a SVGCustomTranscoder for the
following purpose :
I need to be able to access the generated java2D shapes, through an
array of a map for instance.
so each time we have a
shape = new Something();
I want to add
map.put( shapeId, shape);
Indeed, the initial SVG file is going to be defined by hand, specifiying
for each shape a unique id. Inkscape allow this very well.
<rect id="myId001" width="174.28572" height="60" x="54.285713"
So my question is : how to retrieve the initial SVG node id when
SvgTranscoder uses batik ShapeNode (derived from AbstractGraphicsNode).
ShapeNode seems to have lost any reference to the SVG Dom Node (?)
Any hint ?