Skip to main content

Re: [QL TESTS] Not all of the QL tests can be passed on the Mac OS platform

  • From: Tom Mueller <Tom.Mueller@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Cc: 吕宋平 <lvsongping@...>
  • Subject: Re: [QL TESTS] Not all of the QL tests can be passed on the Mac OS platform
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:13:26 -0500

I just ran the test successfully this morning on the same OS but with JDK 1.7.0_11.
Can you please send more details about what failures you are seeing and what command you are using to run the test suite?

Thanks.
Tom

On 4/21/13 7:08 AM, 吕宋平 wrote:
Hi, all:

I'm just update my glassfish source to the latest version and run the QL tests, Not all of the tests passed. Here are my tests results:

estng-summary:
     [echo]    [testng]
     [echo]    [testng] ===============================================
     [echo]    [testng] QuickLookTests
     [echo]    [testng] Total tests run: 117, Failures: 4, Skips: 2
     [echo]    [testng] ===============================================
     [echo]    [testng]
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESS

Can anyone come across about this situation...

My platform information as follow:
OS: Mac OS 10.8.3
Java version:jdk1.7.0_17
GF: latest build version

I'm not sure whether it is my fault...I have run many times but the tests is still failed..

Thanks

-Jeremy

[QL TESTS] Not all of the QL tests can be passed on the Mac OS platform

吕宋平 04/21/2013

Re: [QL TESTS] Not all of the QL tests can be passed on the Mac OS platform

Tom Mueller 04/22/2013

Re: [QL TESTS] Not all of the QL tests can be passed on the Mac OS platform

Marina Vatkina 04/22/2013

Message not available

Message not available

Re: [QL TESTS] Not all of the QL tests can be passed on the Mac OS platform

吕宋平 04/23/2013

Message not available