Skip to main content

Re: Diff for 18235

  • From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Cc: Amy Roh <amy.roh@...>, Tom Mueller <Tom.Mueller@...>, Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan@...>, Loren Konkus <loren.konkus@...>, Michael Chen <michael.y.chen@...>
  • Subject: Re: Diff for 18235
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:27:52 -0500

On 04/26/2013 12:38 PM, Amy Roh wrote:
If I start the domain with default domain.xml (no change to the domain.xml <virtual-server id="__asadmin" network-listeners="admin-listener"></virtual-server>),

I see http://localhost:4848  -> GF index.html (INCORRECT)

Also, I cannot stop the domain using asadmin stop-domain with  "glassfish4/glassfish/domains/domain1 is not running" although I see the process running.
I am seeing that as well and plan to look into that once the other issue (no redirect) is happening.
Is this what you are observing?  Do you know what admin console is "loaded" but does not get redirected to admin console page?

It is, and I was hoping you know why. :)

--
Jason Lee
Principal Member of Technical Staff

Oracle Corporation