Skip to main content

Re: Diff for 18235

  • From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee@...>
  • To: Amy Roh <amy.roh@...>
  • Cc: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam@...>, Tom Mueller <tom.mueller@...>, GlassFish Dev Alias <dev@...>
  • Subject: Re: Diff for 18235
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:42:35 -0500

There's something about the system application being loaded that preempts processing by the AdminConsoleAdapter. I don't know where or how that happens, though, which is, I think, the heart of my question. Hopefully, someone still in the org knows the answer to that question. :)

On 04/26/2013 01:38 PM, Amy Roh wrote:
I am not too familiar with admin console and how/where redirection happens.  Anissa, do you have any idea on what would cause the admingui to be loaded but the redirection does not happen?

Thanks,
Amy

On 4/26/13 11:27 AM, Jason Lee wrote:
On 04/26/2013 12:38 PM, Amy Roh wrote:
If I start the domain with default domain.xml (no change to the domain.xml <virtual-server id="__asadmin" network-listeners="admin-listener"></virtual-server>),

I see http://localhost:4848  -> GF index.html (INCORRECT)

Also, I cannot stop the domain using asadmin stop-domain with  "glassfish4/glassfish/domains/domain1 is not running" although I see the process running.
I am seeing that as well and plan to look into that once the other issue (no redirect) is happening.
Is this what you are observing?  Do you know what admin console is "loaded" but does not get redirected to admin console page?

It is, and I was hoping you know why. :)

--
Jason Lee
Principal Member of Technical Staff

Oracle Corporation