Skip to main content

Re: Bug: GlassFish 3.1.2.2 closes connection during SSL handshake

  • To: users@...
  • Subject: Re: Bug: GlassFish 3.1.2.2 closes connection during SSL handshake
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 22:58:59 +0200

Hy folks

Personnaly I already had this problem.
The message was in french and I tried to answer "Oui" to the question of importing ssl certificates and it failed.
I tried finally with "Yes " instead of "Oui" and everything works fine after that,

Amazing isn't it?

regards

On 05/06/2013 10:52, Rolf Krahl wrote:
Ryan,

Am Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013, 13:09:59 schrieb Ryan Lubke:
Please see:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openjdk-6/+bug/1006776

While the issue report is against ubuntu, I think the OS, in this case,
is irrelevant.  The details in the issue
seem to be inline with what you've reported.  There is a workaround
included.
Yes, this seem to be the same issue.  The suggested workaround
(disabling sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11 and thus elliptic curves at
the server side) fixes the connection problem.

Thanks for digging this out!

Just for the records: As suggested yesterday, openSUSE 12.2 with (the
default) openjdk 1.7.0.6 is also affected.  The workaround works in
the same way.  The file that need to be edited here is
/usr/lib64/jvm/java-1.7.0-openjdk-1.7.0/jre/lib/security/java.security.

________________________________

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH

Mitglied der Hermann von Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft Deutscher Forschungszentren e.V.

Aufsichtsrat: Vorsitzender Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Joachim Treusch, stv. Vorsitzende Dr. Beatrix Vierkorn-Rudolph
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Anke Rita Kaysser-Pyzalla, Thomas Frederking

Sitz Berlin, AG Charlottenburg, 89 HRB 5583

Postadresse:
Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin

http://www.helmholtz-berlin.de

Re: Bug: GlassFish 3.1.2.2 closes connection during SSL handshake

Ryan Lubke 06/03/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

Re: Bug: GlassFish 3.1.2.2 closes connection during SSL handshake

Rolf Krahl 06/04/2013

Re: Bug: GlassFish 3.1.2.2 closes connection during SSL handshake

Ryan Lubke 06/04/2013

Re: Bug: GlassFish 3.1.2.2 closes connection during SSL handshake

Rolf Krahl 06/04/2013

Re: Bug: GlassFish 3.1.2.2 closes connection during SSL handshake

Ryan Lubke 06/04/2013

Re: Bug: GlassFish 3.1.2.2 closes connection during SSL handshake

Rolf Krahl 06/05/2013

Re: Bug: GlassFish 3.1.2.2 closes connection during SSL handshake

Florent THOMAS 06/09/2013