Skip to main content

Re: Request write access to GlassFish space on wikis.oracle.com

  • From: David Delabassee <david.delabassee@...>
  • To: mike.fitch@...
  • Subject: Re: Request write access to GlassFish space on wikis.oracle.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 19:07:14 +0100

Mike,

I have added you as a wiki editor, can you please confirm it's ok?

--David

On 07 Mar 2013, at 18:54, Mike Fitch <mike.fitch@...> wrote:

Could you please grant me write access to pages in the GlassFish space on wikis.oracle.com?

Here's my wikis.oracle.com user info:

 Handle: Mike Fitch
 Email: mike.fitch@...

Thanks,
--Mike

--

David Delabass√©e
| GlassFish & Java EE
Mobile: +32.479.95.05.97
Oracle Belgium BVBA | Medialaan 50 | 1800 Vilvoorde

Request write access to GlassFish space on wikis.oracle.com

Mike Fitch 03/07/2013

Re: Request write access to GlassFish space on wikis.oracle.com

David Delabassee 03/07/2013