|summary:||* Added a very, very preliminary dashboard container. - Currently has 2 hard-coded "gadgets": hello and goodbye|
|date:||2009-07-02 05:55:07 UTC (7 years)|
|message:||* Added a very, very preliminary dashboard container.
- Currently has 2 hard-coded "gadgets": hello and goodbye
- Needs to have a way to add/remove gadgets
- L&F is not yet implemented
* Added gadget.js JS file which has both stadard "gadget" api's and
proprietary GlassFish api's for gadgets (and related functionality,
such as making Ajax requests, etc.) The only standard api currently
supported is the "Prefs" api. The most significant GlassFish api is
the ability to invoke any "handler" via JS (this essentially gives
us full access to every GlassFish API).
* Added hello.xml / goodbye.xml -- 2 example gadgets. They don't do
much more than their name suggets. hello.xml has some JS which
invokes server-side api's and gets a response back in JS and displays
it (lots of hidden work for something so simple).
* Added "gadget.jsf". This file does bootstraps a gadget XML file and
ensure the enviroment is available for all the JS API's needed for a