Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

  • From: Matthew Swift <matthew.swift@...>
  • To: Grizzly <dev@...>, Grizzly <users@...>
  • Subject: Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 11:06:04 +0200

Hi Ryan,

We are using Grizzly 2.3 at ForgeRock as part of our Open Source OpenDJ Project (formally the Sun OpenDS project) which implements a high performance LDAP / HTTP based Directory Server. We use the Grizzly IO Framework in our LDAP client/server SDK as the asynchronous IO layer. We also use the Grizzly HTTP Servlet module in the next version of our Directory Server as the embedded Servlet container for our REST to LDAP service.

We are pleased with the performance and quality of the Grizzly project, and especially the helpfulness and responsiveness of the Grizzly developers!

Thanks again and great work on the website. :-)

Matt

On 1 May 2013 21:21, Ryan Lubke <ryan.lubke@...> wrote:
Hey Folks,

We'd like to add a page consisting of companies and projects using Grizzly and, if possible, include details on how you're using it.

So, if you'd like to a) have your company/project represented or b) have a story to share, please follow up and let us know!

Thanks,
-rl

List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Ryan Lubke 05/01/2013

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Marc Arens 05/02/2013

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Mkrtchyan, Tigran 05/03/2013

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Matthew Swift 05/07/2013

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Ryan Lubke 05/13/2013
Terms of Use; Privacy Policy; Copyright ©2013-2014 (revision 20140418.2d69abc)