Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

  • From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh@...>
  • To: users@...
  • Subject: Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 16:41:30 -0400

Hi Ryan,

My company Wellfleet Software is using Grizzly in our WellGEO RegRep product implementing a Geospatial Registry and Repository based on ebXML RegRep 4.0 standard.

The Grizzly project is used to implement an embedded web server to host a Subscriber endpoint for PubSubHubBub protocol.
One specific application of this Grizzly-based Hub Subscriber is in our Administration UI application where the UI is kept synchronized with changes in the server by receiving notification of changes from the server as an Atom feed. The Grizzly project provided an efficient and effective solution to synchronize any client to data changes in our WellGEO RegRep server.

We are particularly pleased with the quality of the Grizzly project and with the responsiveness of Ryan Lubke and the dev team. Thank you for the good work on Grizzly.

Please let me know when and where you publish above story.
Please try and maintain the text (including hyperlinks) as close to above as possible.

Thanks again.

On 05/01/2013 03:21 PM, Ryan Lubke wrote:
Hey Folks,

We'd like to add a page consisting of companies and projects using Grizzly and, if possible, include details on how you're using it.

So, if you'd like to a) have your company/project represented or b) have a story to share, please follow up and let us know!

Thanks,
-rl

Farrukh Najmi

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com

List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Ryan Lubke 05/01/2013

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Farrukh Najmi 05/01/2013

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Oleksiy Stashok 05/02/2013

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Mkrtchyan, Tigran 05/03/2013

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Matthew Swift 05/07/2013

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Ryan Lubke 05/13/2013
Terms of Use; Privacy Policy; Copyright ©2013-2015 (revision 20150226.965aeb8)