Re: Fwd: StandaloneProcessor

  • From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok@...>
  • To: users@...
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: StandaloneProcessor
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 07:47:16 -0700

Hi Dean,

can you pls. share your code or attach a simple example of what you're trying to achieve.
Did you try FilterChainContext.read()?

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.

On 06.08.13 06:42, Dean Pehrsson-Chapman wrote:
I tend to get a lot of

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.glassfish.grizzly.asyncqueue.AsyncReadQueueRecord.isFinished

I see a previous user who hit this issue was advised to use the filter method. My particular use case is to use the shiny new connection pool - how can a client grab a connection and do some work with a filter? I don't understand the thinking behind the architecture here.

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers,
Dean