This revision made December 09, 2010 00:02, by leawang
» Project Kenai Documentation and Training » How Do I ...
Project Kenai New Features and Release Notes
Latest ReleaseRevision 20101203.1c0758d (December 8th, 2010)
- 1 Revision 20101119.867468 (November 22nd, 2010)
- 2 Revision 20101029.521ad70 (October 29th, 2010)
- 3 Revision 20101008.cec0079 (October 12th, 2010)
- 4 Revision 20100827.958a3e4 (September 7th, 2010)
- 5 Revision 20100521.d19488a (June 1st, 2010)
- 6 Revision 20100521.005288b (May 25th, 2010)
- 7 Revision 20100507.00f638a (May 18th, 2010)
- 8 Revision 20100423.2260625 (May 2nd, 2010)
- 9 Revision 20100326.e766faf (April 14th, 2010)
- 10 Revision 20100312.9442df5 (March 17th, 2010)
- 11 Revision 20100226.9e856ee (March 3rd, 2010)
- 12 Revision 20100129.4b8e63d (February 17th, 2010)
- 13 Revision 20100127.c5638cbe (January 28th, 2010)
- 14 Revision 20100115.65999f2 (January 19th, 2010)
- 15 Revision 20091211.aae2446 (December 15th, 2009)
- 16 Revision 20091120.5da513d (November 25th, 2009)
- 17 Revision 20091030.f26b725 (November 3rd, 2009)
- 18 Revision 20091023.d0cdb92 (October 27th, 2009)
- 19 Revision 20091009.607eb8b (October 13th, 2009)
- 20 Revision 20090925.17b3a2e (September 29th, 2009)
- 21 Revision 20090911.3ccef79 (September 15th, 2009)
- 22 Revision 20090828.cb744ea4 (September 1st, 2009)
- 23 Revision 20090814.e08ab32 (August 18th, 2009)
- 24 Revision 20090731.cd69b47 (August 4th 2009)
- 25 Revision 20090721.74bba1e (July 22nd 2009)
- 26 Revision 20090703.3003656 (July 9th 2009)
- 27 Revision 20090619.d693f76 (June 23rd 2009)
- 28 Revision 6082 (May 28th 2009)
- 29 Revision 5993 (May 18th 2009)
- 30 Revision 5945 (May 12th 2009)
- 31 Revision 5844 (Apr 22nd 2009)
- 32 Revision 5746 (Apr 6th 2009)
- 33 Revision 5669 (Mar 24th 2009)
- 34 Revision 5570 (Mar 9th 2009)
- 35 Revision 5482 (Feb 25th 2009)
- 36 Revision 5364 (Feb 9th 2009)
- 37 Revision 5227 (Jan 26th 2009)
- 38 Revision 5052 (Dec 18th 2008)
- 39 Revision 4959 (Dec 8th 2008)
- 40 Revision 4880 (Nov 25th 2008)
- 41 Revision 4792 (Nov 11th 2008)
- 42 Revision 4708 (Oct 28th 2008)
- 43 Revision 4643 (Oct 13th 2008)
- 44 Revision 4557 (Sep 25th 2008)
- 45 Revision 4516 (Sep 16th 2008)
- 46 Revision 4485 (Aug 28th 2008)
- 47 Revision 4415 (Aug 11th 2008)
- 48 Revision 4311 (July 25th 2008)
- 49 Revision 4254 (July 17th 2008)
- 50 Revision 4153 (July 3rd 2008)
Revision 20101119.867468 (November 22nd, 2010)
Revision 20101029.521ad70 (October 29th, 2010)
- Project Management: Allow a project admin to group one or more subproject projects under a parent project.
- Downloads: Upload an existing file will have correct uploaded time reflected
- 53 issues resolved.
Revision 20101008.cec0079 (October 12th, 2010)
- Website: new SCM Website Hook which allows automatic updates to the website contents via repository updates.
- Upgraded to Bugzilla 3.2.8
- 86 issues resolved.
Revision 20100827.958a3e4 (September 7th, 2010)
- Upgraded to JIRA 4
- 71 issues resolved.
Revision 20100521.d19488a (June 1st, 2010)
- Fixed the IM LDAP object class mismatching.
Revision 20100521.005288b (May 25th, 2010)
- 39 total issues resolved.
Revision 20100507.00f638a (May 18th, 2010)
- IM service is back on line for both new and existing chat rooms
- 15 total issues resolved.
Revision 20100423.2260625 (May 2nd, 2010)
- Data center move was completed.
- 9 total issues resolved.
Revision 20100326.e766faf (April 14th, 2010)
- Mailing List: Support text/plain and text/html message attachments as downloadable file links in the mailing list archive.
- Bugzilla: creating/updating/deleting an issue generates an event in the corresponding project chat room.
- 18 total issues resolved.
Revision 20100312.9442df5 (March 17th, 2010)
- Mailing List: Added search by user name for mailing list subscription management.
- 18 total issues resolved.
Revision 20100226.9e856ee (March 3rd, 2010)
- Mercurial: Upgraded to version 1.4.3.
- 20 total issues resolved.
Revision 20100129.4b8e63d (February 17th, 2010)
- Source Code Management: Each repository can choose which mailing list to send commit notifications to instead of always default to commits mailing list.
- 35 total issues resolved.
Revision 20100127.c5638cbe (January 28th, 2010)
- General Site: Search issue has been fixed.
- 'Web Site': SiteCopy, Nauilius, Cyberduck, Finder 10.6.2. works w/ WebDAV connection to Web Site feature on Kenai.
Revision 20100115.65999f2 (January 19th, 2010)
- Web Service APIs: Support create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) with member resources. See Members API documentation for details.
- Source Code Management: Mercurial repositories can now support UTF-8 commit messages.
- Mailing List archives: When not valid, the Previous and Next links are greyed out. Also, the current month is now highlighted.
- Issue Tracking: Bugzilla now supports single sign-on like JIRA does.
- Wiki: A feed button is added for convenience for each wiki page.
- 46 total issues resolved.
Revision 20091211.aae2446 (December 15th, 2009)
- Source Code Management: Subversion repositories now support SSH access. You can add an SSH key as described at SSH Keys Tab.
- Project Management
- Internationalization is now properly supported for the Website feature
- The lists of directories and files in a project's Download area can now be sorted by name in addition to the time the upload was done.
- Member roles now include the Tester role, which has the same default feature permissions as the Software Developer role.
- User Profile: Added Serbia and Montenegro to the countries you can choose on the Manage Profile page's Settings Tab.
- Wiki: Links to wiki pages that don't exist are now red.
- 64 total issues resolved.
Revision 20091120.5da513d (November 25th, 2009)
- Project Management
- The Sun Software Library tab on the Manage Project page, previously used to publish your project from Kenai to the Sun Software Library, has been disabled. You can still promote your project by going directly to the Sun Software Library at http://library.network.com.
- Public ssh key and user password validation has been improved. See SSh Keys Tab.
- An email to confirm project deletion is now generated when a project owner deletes a project.
- 68 total issues resolved.
Revision 20091030.f26b725 (November 3rd, 2009)
- Session management: SSO cookie default expiration changed. If login to JIRA or Bugzilla failed, log out of the Kenai site and log in again.
- 41 total issues resolved.
Revision 20091023.d0cdb92 (October 27th, 2009)
- Project Management:
- Now the owner of a project can delete the project after removing all other members from it. See Deleting a Project.
- A project manager can now sort a project's member list based on user name or role.
- Website and Download features: Support for showing md5, sha1, and asc signatures in plain text.
- RESTful Web Service APIs: Added API for copying wiki images.
- 77 total issues resolved.
Revision 20091009.607eb8b (October 13th, 2009)
- RESTful Web Service APIs: Added two APIs:
- Support for validating a Kenai SSO cookie against a user's session.
- Support for querying a single project member's information for a particular project.
- General site: Added login/logout, Join In, Help links to an error page.
- Bugzilla: Upgraded to version 3.2.5.
- 63 total issues resolved.
Revision 20090925.17b3a2e (September 29th, 2009)
- Issue Tracking: If your project uses an external issue tracker, you can now specify its type—Jira, Bugzilla, or Other—and Kenai can pass the type and URL back via its APIs. The primary use for this feature is to enable Kenai API clients like NetBeans to determine which issue tracker your project is using so that IDE support can be provided if it's available for that type of tracker.
- 49 total issues resolved.
Revision 20090911.3ccef79 (September 15th, 2009)
- Source Control Management: A committer name is included in the source control system notifications sent to a project's chat room (if the project has a chat room).
- Project Management: Allow use of underscore character ( _ ) in a feature name.
- Project Management: Enable sorting of each page of a project's member list.
- 55 total issues resolved.
Revision 20090828.cb744ea4 (September 1st, 2009)
- Source Control Management: Source control system notifications are now sent to a project's chat room if it exists.
- RESTful Web Service APIs: Added a way to get a list of project members for a particular project.
- Download Area: All downloads are now sorted in reverse chronological order for convenience.
- Email Lists: You can subscribe and unsubscribe by using email. See Using Email to Subscribe or Unsubscribe.
- 60 total issues resolved.
Revision 20090814.e08ab32 (August 18th, 2009)
- RESTful Web Service APIs: The Project Kenai web APIs are available at http://kenai.com/api. API documentation is at http://kenai.com/projects/kenaiapis/pages/Home.
Note: All clients are required to use the HTTPS protocol to access the Project Kenai web APIs.
- Source Control Management: If you use an external source code manager with a project, you can select which type it is: git, hg (Mercurial), svn (Subversion), cvs, or other. This SCM type is available through the Kenai web APIs. For example, an IDE like NetBeans can use the APIs to provide the appropriate SCM client support.
- Downloads Area: You can now upload more than one file at a time to your project's Downloads area. See About Downloads: Adding a File to the Downloads List.
- 41 total issues resolved.
Revision 20090731.cd69b47 (August 4th 2009)
Revision 20090721.74bba1e (July 22nd 2009)
Revision 20090703.3003656 (July 9th 2009)
- User Interface Improvement: The left navigation bar can now be collapsed to give you more room to view a page. Just click the small triangle in the border between the page and the navigation buttons on the left (Home, My Page, Projects, and so on). Also, if you'd like to link to a page from an external site with the navigation collapsed, you can do so by adding ?nav=off to the link's URL.
- Download Area: You can now delete a folder that has something in it. You no longer have to delete all a folder's contents first before deleting the folder.
- Commit Emails: Improvements to emails sent when a commit is made to a source repository
- 37 total issues resolved
Revision 20090619.d693f76 (June 23rd 2009)
- Revision Numbers: The Project Kenai team switched its own source code repository to Git, so the revision numbers have changed from increasing integers to sprint date + hexadecimal hashes.
- Source Code: Commit email inconsistencies have been corrected. (KENAI-745, KENAI-655)
- Source Code: Subversion has been updated on the server to version 1.5.5.
- International: An issue with encoding text in our database has been corrected that would have prevented proper display of international and accented characters. If you have garbled text in project descriptions, forums, or wiki pages, please try re-entering the text and saving the results.
- IM Chat: The Kenai IM Chat client is now available. For more information, see About Instant Messaging (IM) Chat.
- Downloads: Project Admins can now replace an existing Download area file just by editing it. See Editing a File or Folder in the Downloads List.
- 58 total issues resolved.
Revision 6082 (May 28th 2009)
- Software Library: The owner of a project can now publicize it by listing it on the Sun Software Library site. See Software Library Tab for more information.
- 41 issues resolved.
Revision 5993 (May 18th 2009)
Revision 5945 (May 12th 2009)
- Downloads: The downloads feature of your project is now optional. If you don't have any files in your download area and don't want it to appear, you can delete the feature in the Manage Project -> Features tab.
- Projects: You can now create a project without making a project request if you do so from NetBeans 6.7 using the new Kenai support.
- Kenai: We now have a project in JIRA for issues, support and feature requests for Kenai.com itself. You can create, view, watch and vote on issues to stay informed of updates as we continue to improve Kenai.com.
- Site News: A "More News" link has been added to the home page so that you can see all of the past news as well as links to what others are saying about Project Kenai on sites like Twitter, Delicious, Google, and Yahoo
- 57 issues resolved.
Revision 5844 (Apr 22nd 2009)
- Projects, Source Code: Web Hooks are now available to send an HTTP callback to an external site when a commit is made to any repository in your project. Read the Web Hooks documentation for details. Web Hooks can be enabled in the Manage Project => Web Hooks tab. Please note that this is just the beginning of Kenai's use of web hooks: we plan to offer more events to hook and allow for more sites per project in the future.
- Source Code: Project developers using Git for their source code will note that we've improved the documentation stating that you must use the ssh:// URL for pushing to your repository. git:// URLs are for anonymous cloning only.
- Source Code Browsing: Git source code directory browsing performance has been improved. Previously some large repositories were unviewable and the requests would just hang.
- 67 total issues resolved.
Revision 5746 (Apr 6th 2009)
- Projects: The set of features created when you create a new project has been reduced. A new project will be mostly empty, except for a single forum, wiki, and download area. Visit the features tab in your project's manage page to add mailing lists, source code repositories, and an issue tracker.
- Projects: When you add a source code repository, a "commits" mailing list will be created for you (if it doesn't already exist). The list is configured to receive repository commit emails.
- Projects: When you add an issue tracker, an "issues" mailing list will be created for you (if it doesn't already exist). The list is configured to receive emails from the issue tracker.
- Source Code: A bug preventing display of diffs in commit emails has been fixed.
- Login: Many of you may have noticed login hiccups over the weekend and through the early part of the week. We're continuing to make improvements to the integration with Sun's identity server and have cleared up a few more issues that may have prevented successful login.
- 51 issues resolved.
Revision 5669 (Mar 24th 2009)
- Source Code: Git repositories are now supported for project source code.
- Source Code: Mercurial and Git repositories can be accessed via SSH, allowing faster, password-less access to your source code. See the SSH key help pages for information on enabling SSH access for your account.
- Signup: The new account signup process is simpler; you can also reset your Sun Developer Network password during the signup process, without going to the SDN site first.
- Forums: Atom feeds are now available for each topic, allowing you to see new posts in existing discussions or across discussions.
- 52 total issues resolved.
Revision 5570 (Mar 9th 2009)
- Wiki: The print stylesheet for wiki pages has been improved so that navigation elements are removed and tables render better.
- Source Code: Directory navigation of source code repositories has been simplified, removing the AJAX tree widget.
- Source Code: Atom feeds are now available for source code repositories. There is an auto-discovery link available on the "Revision History" pages.
- Downloads: Download counts for all downloads are now tracked on the downloads summary page as mentioned in the previous release.
- Mailing Lists: The default Reply-To email address is now the mailing list address, so you no longer need to "Reply to all" to have your responses go back to the list.
- You can see these release notes by clicking the revision number at the bottom right of any page. The current release is revision 5570.
- 70 total issues resolved.
Revision 5482 (Feb 25th 2009)
- Downloads: Statistics are now collected for a project's Downloads area. For each file, total counts plus daily, weekly and monthly roll-ups are collected. Note: The downloads summary page is updated only once daily, and data reflects the full day of data. Also, the download counts apply only to files uploaded since this release was deployed. We'll add support for tracking download counts for existing files shortly.
- Source Control: Project administrators now have the opportunity to specify in a project's source code management options whether full commit differences should be shown in commit emails, or whether emails should be delivered at all.
- Projects: You can now find projects using full-text search across the project's name, title, description and tags.
- 46 total issues resolved
Revision 5364 (Feb 9th 2009)
- Profiles: If you're a Sun employee and you use your sun.com email address with kenai.com, you are no longer allowed to change your email address. If you want to use a different email address, you will need to set up a new account.
- Profiles: Your profile settings now contain a Networking tab. You can add instant messaging screen names as well as links for your blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Orkut, or MySpace profile. Contact us at email@example.com or post a message in the site help forums if you'd like to see other networking sites added to the list.
- Wiki: The wiki page revision screen now shows a section displaying differences (diffs) compared to the previous version.
- Wiki: Atom feeds of Wiki changes are available, both on a project wiki level and on a per-page level. Subscribe to these feeds using the feed icon in your browser's toolbar or location bar.
- Downloads: The download form now supports directories for organizing your download area. See:
- JIRA: Time tracking has been enabled for all projects.
- JIRA: A custom field, Tags, has been enabled for all projects. The field allows you to tag issues with custom words or phrases.
- JIRA: It is now possible to use Mylyn, the task management tool, with a project that uses JIRA for issue tracking on kenai.com. Simply use https://kenai.com/jira/ as the base URL for Mylyn. Note: the trailing slash is not required, but https is.
- 71 total issues resolved
Revision 5227 (Jan 26th 2009)
- Removed the source control option from the project creation screen. When a project is created, only a download area, a wiki, a forum, and four mailing lists are created. A landing page is shown after project creation explaining how to add or remove features, including source code repositories.
- A configuration issue preventing use of svnsync to mirror code into subversion repositories has been fixed.
- A simple project search box has been added to the Projects page.
- On the home page, most active projects has changed to a fixed featured projects list.
- An issue was reported where login status to JIRA expired even if you have remember me checked when you login to Kenai. Log out and log back in with "remember me" checked to ensure that you continue to stay logged into both Kenai and JIRA across sessions.
- The Privacy tab of the My Profile section now clearly explains that a personal information field is publicly viewable if it is checked.
- The profile actions View Public Profile and Edit My Profile in the left navigation pane are now located in a more visible area, above the tag cloud.
- The layout and visuals of the mailing list archive advanced search page has been improved.
- Many visual styling inconsistencies were fixed, including several IE6 bugs.
- UI and messaging has been improved on the download pages.
- When filtering with tags, the Recent Projects tab now only shows projects with the tag, instead of showing all recent projects.
- Help links that were not context-sensitive for anonymous users have been fixed.
- Fixed bug where removing the sole remaining image from a wiki caused an error.
- 103 total issues resolved
Revision 5052 (Dec 18th 2008)
- JIRA is now available as an issue tracker for your project. See the help details on adding JIRA to you project.
- We re-enabled the ability to change your email address in your account. When you change your email, you'll be prompted to confirm the change by clicking through a link provided in an email sent to the new address. For more information, see Changing Your Email, Name, or Country.
- Rectified a small inaccuracy in the way project membership counts were reported.
- Improved the syntax help documentation for forum bbcode.
- The home page has been updated to include a Site News feature. Now you don't have to look at the same static home page content!
- The location map in your user profile is now linked to the Google Maps URL for the latitude and longitude for the location you entered.
- 58 total issues resolved.
Revision 4959 (Dec 8th 2008)
- Page titles are now more dynamic and include context such as the project name, person name, forum post title, etc.
- It is possible to add external links to external source code repositories and issue trackers. To add these links, visit the "Features" tab of your project's management page as described at Opening the Manage Page. If you have an existing issue tracker set up for your project, you must delete it before you can add an external issue tracker link.
- Wiki editing conflicts are handled more gracefully. Previously the second editor would see an error, and the potential for edits to be lost existed. Now the edits are merged as long as two edits are not made to the same lines.
- A bug allowing an invalid orphan forum post to be saved has been fixed. This made some user profile pages blow up, because the profile screen couldn't handle the invalid post.
- Further stability improvements have been made to sign up, change password and forgot password. Again, if you continue to experience issues in login, registration, or reset of your password, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 29 total issues resolved.
Revision 4880 (Nov 25th 2008)
- Resolved issues with password reset and "forgot password". Please let the admins know at email@example.com if you continue to have issues in this area. We're keen to resolve them swiftly and apologize for the continued inconvenience.
- We weren't making it clear that you need to validate your account after sign-up by clicking through an email link, resulting in confusion when login didn't work. There's now an intermediate page explaining the next steps.
- A permissions issue with forums whose default permissions had been restricted has been fixed, preventing those forums from appearing in public summary lists.
- 27 total issues resolved.
Revision 4792 (Nov 11th 2008)
- We're continuing to have troubles with sign-up and username availability. We are working on the problem and appreciate your patience. Feel free to contact site admins at firstname.lastname@example.org for difficulties with sign-up.
- The project features box has been added to the navigation bar when viewing wiki pages.
- Project and people tag lists shown in the navigation bar are now truncated. An "all tags" link leads to a page that shows the entire tag cloud.
- A bug with forum bbcode rendering has been fixed that was preventing profile pages from showing.
- Projects are no longer shown twice on your mypage if you have more than one role in a project.
- A regression preventing adding people to a mailing list by username has been fixed.
- 46 total issues resolved.
Revision 4708 (Oct 28th 2008)
- The People page layout has been improved, allowing more people to be shown per page. The index page no longer shows a global list, instead you need to click a letter or a tag to start showing a list of people.
- A "Student" check box has been added to the registration and profile pages. Students can indicate their active status and specify the school they're attending.
- The people autocompleter (shown in the project manage member and list subscriber screens) has been improved to show both the username and the full name. Completion is case-insensitive, and will match by username, first name, last name, or email address.
- BBCode rendering in forums has been improved.
- Tags can now contain a period/full-stop (".").
- Atom feeds for forums have been tidied up.
- The "Help" link at the top and bottom of each page is now context-sensitive. On many pages, you'll be taken to documentation specific to the page you're currently viewing. We'll be expanding this in the future as our documentation grows.
- 27 total issues resolved.
Revision 4643 (Oct 13th 2008)
- A new feature, Downloads, is now available to every project. You can upload documentation, release artifacts, or other files to this area to make available for download. Right now, you can only upload via browser, but we hope to expand the usefulness of this feature in the future.
- The "Jump to..." box at the top of every page includes all the data on the site instead of a fixed, limited set. Also fixed positioning issues under Internet Explorer.
- The size of the text for the project and people tag clouds has been adjusted to avoid overflow onto the main page.
- An issue preventing the editing of project features has been resolved.
- Issues related to subscribing to mailing lists have been improved.
- We installed a new SSL certificate for kenai.com. This should be transparent for most people, but if you use Subversion you might be prompted to verify a new certificate when checking out or updating your source code.
- 27 total issues resolved
Revision 4557 (Sep 25th 2008)
- Source browser improvements: file names retain case, syntax highlighting for some file types, and additional navigation links.
- Fixes to mailing list management interfaces
- Feature short names (URIs) are now used in URLs instead of their numeric ID for brevity and friendliness
- Some Perl errors that occasionally appeared at the top of Bugzilla pages have been corrected.
- List sorting: person tags are now sorted in ascending order, most recent projects are correctly sorted reverse-chronologically
- 38 total issues resolved
Revision 4516 (Sep 16th 2008)
- We added a stop-gap screen to help with new user registration when there is an existing username conflict with Sun Developer Network. We're going to continue to improve the registration experience in subsequent releases as well. If you have noticed registration problems, please consult the wiki for help.
- A bug preventing you from leaving and stopping watching a project has been fixed.
- Commit emails now include the repository ID in the subject line, allowing you to distinguish between multiple repositories
- Project tags are now sorted A to Z (people tags to follow shortly)
- Several wiki page formatting and link handling fixes
- Periods/full-stops ('.') are not allowed in tags (for now). If there is demand we may look at fixing this later to allow them.
- The two counts on the people page now match
- 25 total issues fixed
Revision 4485 (Aug 28th 2008)
- Usernames are now case-preserving. However, username uniqueness is validated by folding the case of the username (so there cannot be two usernames Foo and foo).
- OSI layered license approach implemented (see http://blogs.sun.com/webmink/entry/project_kenai_and_supporting_osi for details)
- Uservoice.com feedback tab added
- Bugs fixed in Bugzilla and mailing list integration
- 50+ bugs, tasks and small improvements
Revision 4415 (Aug 11th 2008)
- Mercurial authorization is fixed for private projects
- Improvements to Bugzilla integration -- UI, single-sign on, and mailing list fixes
- Project and profile images are now center-cropped to a square aspect ratio and resized.
NOTE: Upload your image again to have it re-processed.
- Fixed project admin member management page
- Feature role permission checkbox matrix fixed
- Many minor usability and UI improvements; more then 80 items resolved
Revision 4311 (July 25th 2008)
- Help topics are now available. See Help at the top of every screen
- Site forums: Please consult new site forums layout to ask questions about the site.
- Bugzilla is now available for use. Please let us know if you see any problems with it. NOTE: Be forewarned that we don't have a way to hide private projects from bugzilla yet.
- Forum topics can be made sticky or locked.
- "Sticky" means the topic should appear at the top of the list.
- "Locked" means no more replies can be added to that post.
- Lots of small UI bug/consistency fixes, especially in login/sign-up messaging and user profile.
- User profile location field value is saved and displayed.
- Project members page now publicly accessible
- SCM file browsing fixed
- Start of ongoing infrastructure work to improve the reliability of SCM checkins
- Mercurial commit emails should now work
- More then 30 bugs fixed
Revision 4254 (July 17th 2008)
- Permissions for private projects should be fixed and should not show in any public-facing pages. To access your private projects, visit your "My Page" where a list of your personal is displayed.
- CAVEAT: The bugzilla feature (still not fully rolled out) is currently not suitable for use with private projects because bugzilla does not give us appropriate access controls to hide the bugs for private projects.
- You now need to complete an email click-through to finish registration and verify your account.
- Implement "forgot password" functionality
- Work is in progress on commit email notifications. Subversion should be working, but Mercurial still needs to be fixed, and is planned for the next release.
- More than 40 bugs fixed
Revision 4153 (July 3rd 2008)
- Password is no longer restricted to 6-10 characters. Also, password changes will propagate to your SDN account.
- Project and profile images should now resize correctly.
- Session timeout length has been improved, and the remember me functionality should also be functioning as designed.
- Any project tags you assigned won't be erroneously removed when you update project settings.
- "My Projects" should correctly display any projects you are watching or involved in.
- Improved forum topic and post delete behavior.
- Numerous small UI improvements.
Difference compared to previous revision
[[Home| » Project Kenai Documentation and Training]] [[Howdoi| » How Do I ...]]
Project Kenai New Features and Release Notes
'''Revision 20101119203.861c074658d8 (Nov (Deceember 22ndmber 8th, 2010)'''
* 6135 issues resolved.
====Revision 20101119.867468 (November 22nd, 2010)====
* 61 issues resolved.
====Revision 20101029.521ad70 (October 29th, 2010)====
* '''Project Management''': Allow a project admin to group one or more subproject projects under a parent project.