Re: HK2-59 changes review
- From: "Mahesh.Kannan@..." <Mahesh.Kannan@...>
- To: Iaroslav Savytskyi <iaroslav.savytskyi@...>
- Cc: dev@..., John Wells <john.wells@...>, mason.taube@..., "GRECOURT,ROMAIN" <romain.grecourt@...>, "GREBAC,MARTIN" <martin.grebac@...>
- Subject: Re: HK2-59 changes review
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:37:24 -0800
The changes look fine to me. Could you also run web and ejb dev tests
with your changes?
BTW, I was working on this bug and have made some progress on the
hk2-config module (but hadn't converted the apt module). Didn't know
that you were working on this.
On 1/31/13 9:19 AM, Iaroslav Savytskyi wrote:
I've replaced APT dependency in HK2 with JSR 269 implementation.
Also I've removed JAXB-XJC dependency.
This changes was tested with GF build and GF quicklook tests. I've
compared several generated files with old ones and they are identical.
If the changes are OK I will need the commit rights on hk2 project.