Skip to main content

org.jenkinsci.plugins.tokenmacro.DataBoundTokenMacro class not found

3 posts   Feedicon  
Replies: 2 - Last Post: February 04, 2012 10:55
by: dma_k
showing 1 - 3 of 3
Posted: December 15, 2011 15:26 by dma_k
Dear all,

When I start Hudson (2.2.0) I am generated few MB logs of stack traces like following:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jenkinsci.plugins.tokenmacro.DataBoundTokenMacro not found - unable to determine UR
        at org.aspectj.apache.bcel.util.ClassLoaderRepository.loadClass(ClassLoaderRepository.java:292)
        at org.aspectj.weaver.bcel.BcelWorld.lookupJavaClass(BcelWorld.java:402)
        at org.aspectj.weaver.bcel.BcelWorld.resolveDelegate(BcelWorld.java:376)
        at org.aspectj.weaver.ltw.LTWWorld.resolveDelegate(LTWWorld.java:111)
        at org.aspectj.weaver.World.resolveToReferenceType(World.java:467)
        at org.aspectj.weaver.World.resolve(World.java:308)
        at org.sonatype.guice.bean.reflect.URLClassSpace.loadClass(URLClassSpace.java:99)
        at net.java.sezpoz.SpaceIndexItem.element(SpaceIndexItem.java:124)
        at org.hudsonci.inject.internal.extension.SezPozExtensionModule.configure(SezPozExtensionModule.java:90)
        at com.google.inject.spi.Elements$RecordingBinder.install(Elements.java:223)
        at org.hudsonci.inject.internal.extension.ExtensionModule.configure(ExtensionModule.java:60)

I have found the compile-time dependency on this class in the following plugin:
plugins\analysis-core\WEB-INF\classes\hudson\plugins\analysis\tokens\AbstractTokenMacro.class

I wonder, if that is the real root of the problem and how to solve it?

Looks to be similar to my issue: this, that and that.
Posted: February 03, 2012 17:40 by Winston Prakash
Hi dma_k,

Token Macro plugin is Jenkins specific. Some plugins are using it. But these Plugins specify Token Macro Plugin as Optional, so Hudson ignores it.

Even though it is optional, aspectj.weaver logs the info. In 2.2.0 we fixed this (http://issues.hudson-ci.org/browse/HUDSON-9040)

Not sure how you are seeing it. Could be you are using plugins that doesn't mark Token Macro Plugin as Optional?
Posted: February 04, 2012 10:55 by dma_k
Hi Winston,

I have "grepped" complete Hudson installation directory and have found no entries of "DataBoundTokenMacro" except the one in plugins\analysis mentioned above. All plugins were up-to-date, but I haven't checked since mid December.

How can I check more reliably if there any other dependencies?

Could it happen that the fix didn't get to 2.2.0? If 2.2.x is about to be released, I can re-test again with new release.
Replies: 2 - Last Post: February 04, 2012 10:55
by: dma_k

Close
Please Confirm
Close