Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

  • From: Christoph Kutzinski <kutzi@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Please remove me as component lead in JIRA
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 19:50:18 +0100

Hi,

can someone with admin rights please remove me as the component lead of the following plugins:
downstream-ext, instant-messaging, jabber, ircbot

Alternatively, you could also delete the components altogether as I won't continue to work on them in the Hudson codebase.

thanks
Christoph

[Hudson-Dev] Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Duncan Mills 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Andrew Bayer 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Ted Farrell 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Jesse Farinacci 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Slide 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Kohsuke Kawaguchi 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Frédéric Camblor 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Vincent Latombe 02/11/2011