Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

  • From: Andrew Bayer <andrew.bayer@...>
  • To: duncan.mills@...
  • Cc: dev@..., Christoph Kutzinski <kutzi@...>
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:07:17 -0800

Same for me for all of the plugins I'm lead on - they'll all be supported via the Jenkins JIRA at issues.jenkins-ci.org.

A.

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Duncan Mills <duncan.mills@...> wrote:
Done, you're removed as the lead - Sorry to see you go.
Duncan

On 2/11/2011 10:50 AM, Christoph Kutzinski wrote:
Hi,

can someone with admin rights please remove me as the component lead of the following plugins:
downstream-ext, instant-messaging, jabber, ircbot

Alternatively, you could also delete the components altogether as I won't continue to work on them in the Hudson codebase.

thanks
Christoph

[Hudson-Dev] Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Duncan Mills 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Andrew Bayer 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Ted Farrell 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Jesse Farinacci 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Slide 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Kohsuke Kawaguchi 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Frédéric Camblor 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Vincent Latombe 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Ash Lux 02/12/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Olivier Lamy 02/13/2011