Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

  • From: Vincent Latombe <vincent.latombe@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:24:26 +0100

+1

java.net ID : vlatombe

plugins :
clearcase

Vincent

Le 11 février 2011 23:20, Frédéric Camblor <fcamblor@...> a écrit :
+1

java.net ID : fcamblor

plugins :
global-build-stats
scm-sync-configuration

Thanks,
Frédéric

2011/2/11 Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk@...>

On 02/11/2011 02:10 PM, Slide wrote:
Same for me on the cifs-publisher plugin. (java.net ID is slide_o_mix)

Same for mine. My java.net ID is 'kohsuke' and it currently lists the following plugins:

-------------
batch-task
build-timeout
concurrent-build
ec2
emma
gant
hadoop
mercurial
persona
sauce-ondemand
script-realm
selenium
ssh-slaves
svnmerge
swarm
-------------

Thanks,

slide

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Jesse Farinacci<jieryn@...>  wrote:
 Same for me, I have no intention of supporting my plugins for Hudson.

  console-column
  dropdown-viewstabbar
  dumpinfo-buildwrapper

 Support will continue on http://issues.jenkins-ci.org though, thanks!

 -Jesse

 On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Christoph Kutzinski<kutzi@...>  wrote:

 can someone with admin rights please remove me as the component lead of the
 following plugins:
 downstream-ext, instant-messaging, jabber, ircbot

 Alternatively, you could also delete the components altogether as I won't
 continue to work on them in the Hudson codebase.

Kohsuke Kawaguchi                          http://kohsuke.org/

--
Frédéric Camblor

[Hudson-Dev] Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Duncan Mills 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Andrew Bayer 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Ted Farrell 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Jesse Farinacci 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Slide 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Kohsuke Kawaguchi 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Frédéric Camblor 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Vincent Latombe 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Ash Lux 02/12/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Olivier Lamy 02/13/2011

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[Hudson-Dev] Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Stephen Connolly 02/17/2011