Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

  • From: Olivier Lamy <olamy@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:04:04 +0100

Hello
Same for me (my id olamy )

Thanks
--
Olivier

Le 12 févr. 2011 00:25, "Vincent Latombe" <vincent.latombe@...> a écrit :
> +1
>
> java.net ID : vlatombe
>
> plugins :
> clearcase
>
> Vincent
>

> Le 11 février 2011 23:20, Frédéric Camblor <fcamblor@...> a écrit :
>
>> +1
>>
>> java.net ID : fcamblor
>>
>> plugins :
>> global-build-stats
>> scm-sync-configuration
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Frédéric

>>> Same for mine. My java.net ID is 'kohsuke' and it currently lists the
>>> following plugins:
>>>
>>> -------------
>>> batch-task
>>> build-timeout
>>> concurrent-build
>>> ec2
>>> emma
>>> gant
>>> hadoop
>>> mercurial
>>> persona
>>> sauce-ondemand
>>> script-realm
>>> selenium
>>> ssh-slaves
>>> svnmerge
>>> swarm
>>> -------------

>>> --
>>> Kohsuke Kawaguchi http://kohsuke.org/
>>>

>> --
>> Frédéric Camblor

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

(continued)

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Andrew Bayer 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Ted Farrell 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Christoph Kutzinski 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Jesse Farinacci 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Slide 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Kohsuke Kawaguchi 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Frédéric Camblor 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Vincent Latombe 02/11/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Ash Lux 02/12/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Olivier Lamy 02/13/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Please remove me as component lead in JIRA

Stephen Connolly 02/17/2011