Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Problem with archetype and maven invoker

  • From: Mike François <mike.francois@...>
  • To: users@..., issues@..., dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Problem with archetype and maven invoker
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:47:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with Hudson.

I'm using an archetype for us project and I implemented invoker plugin of Maven to test the generate project. All works fine.

I make a job in Hudson to build archetype (that's generate a project and try to build it too) however when the build of the generated project have failed, we don't have any information about that (only if we click on the console but we don't have any information on the dashboard like red button or email and other one).

Anyone know something about this problem ?

Thank your for your help,

Mike

[Hudson-Dev] Problem with archetype and maven invoker

Mike François 02/14/2011