Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

  • From: Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Cc: "R. Tyler Croy" <tyler@...>
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:21:47 -0800

My sincerest of apologies, I was indeed speculating about the resources the
community (Oracle and Sonatype) has brought online recently.

Perhaps I'm misremembering the events of last April and May, if I am, I also
apologize for that. I certainly don't misremember the motivations for the
community owned infrastructure we set up last year.

I'm sorry we stole the infrastructure that we set up.

Will you be my valentine?

This type of response is highly immature and childish. During the past few months of my association with Hudson/Jenkins community, I came to admire the number of professionals in the community. I'm surprised to see a spokes person from such a professionally vibrant community writes such unprofessional comments !!

- Winston

- R. Tyler Croy
--------------------------------------
     Code: http://github.com/rtyler
  Chatter: http://twitter.com/agentdero
           http://identi.ca/dero

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

(continued)

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Péter Kovács 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Christoph Kutzinski 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Andrew Bayer 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Ted Farrell 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

R. Tyler Croy 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Richard Bywater 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

R. Tyler Croy 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Ted Farrell 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Ted Farrell 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

R. Tyler Croy 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Winston Prakash 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

R. Tyler Croy 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Winston Prakash 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Emeric Vernat 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Emeric Vernat 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

Winston Prakash 02/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: What is the governance of the new Hudson?

J. David Beutel 02/14/2011