Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

  • From: Jason van Zyl <jason@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 19:51:54 -0500

On Feb 6, 2011, at 5:44 PM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

I'm not sure if I understand.

I am willing to give the benefit of doubt to what happened to my Wiki
account, and I thought I phrased my e-mail accordingly. I was
expecting a quick apology and a fix, and then we can just move on.

Oracle has access to all the VMs running on their hardware. Please ask
them for the access, not me --- I no longer has access to any of
those.

There were urls on VMs under hudson-ci that were getting redirected to jenkins-ci when the rename happened, I mistakenly made the assumption that you might have had access.

So once again, please can you fix the account, and let me restore my
credit? If you'd like to talk about other things, you are welcome, and
you know how to reach me.

Then let's talk on IM now before this gets out of hand.

2011/2/6 Jason van Zyl <jason@...>:
On Feb 6, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:
Sure, I can fix it. I wanted to catch up with you on IM as we'd like to
regain access to the hudson-labs infrastructure as well. There are a few
other VMs we're not sure exactly where they are.

Shall we sync up over IM?

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will
elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come
and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

[Hudson-Dev] Can I get my account back?

Kohsuke Kawaguchi 02/06/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Jason van Zyl 02/06/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Kohsuke Kawaguchi 02/06/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Jason van Zyl 02/06/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Christoph Kutzinski 02/07/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Jason van Zyl 02/07/2011