Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: [Hudson-Users] Candidate issues for release 1.397

  • From: Duncan Mills <duncan.mills@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Cc: susan duncan <susan.duncan@...>, users@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: [Hudson-Users] Candidate issues for release 1.397
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:26:57 -0800

I'd also propose we fix the problem with the WebStart launch of Hudson: http://issues.hudson-ci.org/browse/HUDSON-8483
I'm not sure how widely that is used but it is a neat feature to give new users a taster.

Duncan

On 2/24/2011 12:03 PM, susan duncan wrote:
All,

As per the proposed Hudson release process [1] we are at the beginning of a 4 week main development sprint (of a 5 week release cycle). As this is our first development sprint we don't know what velocity we will achieve, as a community, but as a first cut I've created a candidate list of issues for core that we might target for the 1.397 release [2].

This list is primarily based on those issues that have the largest number of votes and those that we know are being worked on. What we need to establish is whether these are reproducible or fixable. We have QA resources at Oracle that are helping Winston to further triage these issues. But, I realize that the voting may not (currently) represent what the community sees as the most important issues. So, please review the list and suggest additions or edits that you think are important.

If you want to get more involved then please feel free and let us all know! And also remember to comment on the proposed development and release cycle process [3]

rgds

susan

[1] http://hudson-ci.org/docs/hudson_release_process.html
[2] http://issues.hudson-ci.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10241
[3] http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Hudson+Process+Document+Discussions

--

Regards
Duncan

Oracle
Duncan Mills | Snr. Director of Product Management | +1.650.506.4702 | Fax +1.650.607.0054
Oracle Development Tools
200 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Shores, CA USA 94065

[Hudson-Dev] Candidate issues for release 1.397

susan duncan 02/24/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: [Hudson-Users] Candidate issues for release 1.397

Duncan Mills 02/24/2011