Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

  • From: Joe Bowbeer <joe.bowbeer@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 00:43:38 -0800

If there's enough interest in this debate about governance, I suggest creating a separate list inside the project for it, and leaving this list for the more technical discussions.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Jaanek Oja wrote:
Me too.

Jaanek

On 02/25/2011 09:26 AM, Richard Bywater wrote:
Well personally I'm enjoying this healthy debate. :)

Richard.

On Friday, February 25, 2011, Ted Farrell wrote:

Charles, again I think we are way off topic here and covering
ground that has been covered.  It seems we disagree about who should be
consulted about changes and a couple of other points.  I would be happy to
discuss with you off-thread if you want, but I don't think we should continue to
spam people on this list with all of this.

    -ted

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

James Nord 02/24/2011

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Charles Rhys 02/24/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Ted Farrell 02/25/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Charles Rhys 02/26/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Ted Farrell 02/26/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Ted Farrell 02/25/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Richard Bywater 02/25/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Vincent Latombe 02/25/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Jaanek Oja 02/25/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Joe Bowbeer 02/25/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Winston Prakash 02/25/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Charles Rhys 02/26/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

teilo 02/24/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Jason van Zyl 02/24/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

James Nord 02/24/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Jason van Zyl 02/24/2011

[Hudson-Dev] PLugins and changes in Jenkins Core [was Re: Questions re governance and control]

James Nord 02/28/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Henrik Lynggaard Hansen 02/24/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Charles Rhys 02/26/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

Stuart McCulloch 02/26/2011