Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Hosting request

  • From: Troels Selch Sørensen <tro@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Hosting request
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:20:25 +0100

Hi.

We are working on a ClearCase plugin for Hudson and would like it to be available in Hudson.
We are aware of the other ClearCase plugins, but they do not work as we and our costumers needs it to.

Our java.net information:
Username: coolers
Project: Praqmatic UCM

The project does not contain any source files at the moment, since the project is hosted on Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/pucm). We will keep Launchpad as our repository and mirror the code to Java.net when necessary (i.e. stable release).

Thanks.
Troels.

[Hudson-Dev] Hosting request

Troels Selch Sørensen 02/25/2011