Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Hosting request

  • From: Jason van Zyl <jason@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Hosting request
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:12:08 -0500

Would you prefer to have some space at Github? This is where we have have the Hudson core and it does support SVN read/write access if it's the SVN tooling you prefer to use.

We are still trying to put documentation and the process for plugin developers but it would be interesting to hear what you would prefer as a plugin developer.

It would be great to have better ClearCase support, this is definitely one of the plugins many enterprise users need.

On Feb 25, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Troels Selch Sørensen wrote:

Hi.

We are working on a ClearCase plugin for Hudson and would like it to be available in Hudson.
We are aware of the other ClearCase plugins, but they do not work as we and our costumers needs it to.

Our java.net information:
Username: coolers
Project: Praqmatic UCM

The project does not contain any source files at the moment, since the project is hosted on Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/pucm). We will keep Launchpad as our repository and mirror the code to Java.net when necessary (i.e. stable release).

Thanks.
Troels.

Thanks,

Jason