Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control

  • From: Charles Rhys <chuck.rhys@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Questions re governance and control
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 03:25:48 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Winston, that would be great, as long as we can keep discussing these concerns in public.
My apology for using the dev list in the first place, didn't know a better list for it back then.

Ted, it looks like the community supports further discussion in public.
My questions are valid concerns. I don't see it as a debate, I'm a community member in search for answers, a community that you claim to represent.

I've also been getting emails privately from other Hudson users sharing the same concerns.
Those, and the +1 from Richard and Jaanek, let's continue this discussion in public, on a more appropriate list.