Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

  • From: Jason van Zyl <jason@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 18:57:40 -0500

I will come find you and I don't want any misunderstandings in email so I think it's easier to have a conversation over IM, and if we both agree publish the results afterward. I'm not going to make any assumptions about what you expect so it's probably better to just talk.

On Feb 6, 2011, at 5:44 PM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

I'm not sure if I understand.

I am willing to give the benefit of doubt to what happened to my Wiki
account, and I thought I phrased my e-mail accordingly. I was
expecting a quick apology and a fix, and then we can just move on.

Oracle has access to all the VMs running on their hardware. Please ask
them for the access, not me --- I no longer has access to any of
those.

So once again, please can you fix the account, and let me restore my
credit? If you'd like to talk about other things, you are welcome, and
you know how to reach me.

2011/2/6 Jason van Zyl <jason@...>:
On Feb 6, 2011, at 12:55 PM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:
Sure, I can fix it. I wanted to catch up with you on IM as we'd like to
regain access to the hudson-labs infrastructure as well. There are a few
other VMs we're not sure exactly where they are.

Shall we sync up over IM?

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is not worth knowing.

 -— Alan Perlis

[Hudson-Dev] Can I get my account back?

Kohsuke Kawaguchi 02/06/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Jason van Zyl 02/06/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Kohsuke Kawaguchi 02/06/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Jason van Zyl 02/06/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Christoph Kutzinski 02/07/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Can I get my account back?

Jason van Zyl 02/07/2011