Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Bug HUDSON-6545 fixed

  • From: Denis Tyrell <denis.tyrell@...>
  • To: manfred@...
  • Cc: dev@..., "Winston Prakash" <winston.prakash@...>
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Bug HUDSON-6545 fixed
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:24:32 -0700

I agree, we should promote this a bit higher on that page.  We'll work on it.
---
Denis Tyrell
Senior Director, Server Technologies
Oracle Corp

On Mar 30, 2011, at 11:22 AM, Manfred Moser wrote:

Looks like it is well hidden and in need of an update..

Actually, it is on that page down below under "Developing Hudson" with a
link called "Contributions to Core".
---
Denis Tyrell
Senior Director, Server Technologies
Oracle Corp

On Mar 30, 2011, at 11:00 AM, Manfred Moser wrote:

We should create a wiki page that describes this in a bit more detail
and
link to it prominently on the site.

manfred

Hi Victor,

You can do couple of ways.

- Fork https://github.com/hudson/hudson put the patch in your fork and
send
a pull request and I'll merge
- Put the patch in the JIRA as attachment and send e-mail to this list

First method is preferred. It would retain you as the author in the
commit
info.

- Winston

2011/3/30 Víctor García <bravejolie@...>

Hello all,

I have the fix for the HUDSON-6545 bug, i don't know if this is the
place
to colaborate in this way, but i couldn't find any other.

Can you please tell me where should i send the patch file?

Thanks in advance

Victor Garcia

--
- Winston