Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Hudson Build 1.398 is now available

  • From: Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Cc: James Nord <teilo@...>
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Hudson Build 1.398 is now available
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:38:13 -0700

On 3/15/11 11:46 AM, James Nord wrote:
On 15/03/2011 15:56, Winston Prakash wrote:

- The test server mimics some of the production servers with all the master-slave configuration
- Tier1 (~5) and Tier2 (~20) plugins are installed to make sure they all still work

Hi Winston

The list of Tier 2 plugins[1] is empty rather than ~20??!!?

Susan and I are trying to track down a bug in the wiki about why these macros are not working

{contentbylabel:tier1|excerpt=true|showLabels=false|maxResults=100|showSpace=false}
{contentbylabel:tier2|excerpt=true|showLabels=false|maxResults=100|showSpace=false}

I heard the same complain from two other plugin authors, their plugins are not showing up at the right place even though they labeled their plugin correctly.

When we have this macro working and Susan/Geoff  label the plugins as tier1 or tier2, they will show up under the right category.

If I'm correct Susan and Geoff came up with the first cut list of tier2 plugins are based on the known usage statistics (published earlier) and from popularity among users based on issue tracking, discussion in the users mailing list etc. Susan/Geoff may be able to give more details on this.

Eventually I would love to have some kind of voting among the users to pick what should go in to the tier1 and tier2 categories.

- Winston

/James

[1] http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Plugins#Plugins-Tier2Plugins

[Hudson-Dev] Hudson Build 1.398 is now available

Duncan Mills 03/14/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Hudson Build 1.398 is now available

Winston Prakash 03/15/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Hudson Build 1.398 is now available

James Nord 03/15/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Hudson Build 1.398 is now available

Winston Prakash 03/15/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Hudson Build 1.398 is now available

Geoff Waymark 03/17/2011