Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: how to writting plugins?

  • From: Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Cc: Gustavo Henrique <gustavo.84@...>
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: how to writting plugins?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:30:50 -0700

I agree the document we have now is very basic. We are working on some document to explain the Hudson Plugin Development Framework in detail.

Susan and I are doing a 2 Hr Hands-on-lab at JavaONE 2011. If you (or any one else planning to write plugin for the first time) are attending JavaONE 2011, join us at the Hand-ON-Lab and get the first hand experience on writing a Hudson Plugin.

- Winston

On 9/22/11 11:43 AM, Gustavo Henrique wrote:
Hi!

I'm using hudson/jenkis and I want to writing plugins. I read the documentation but it very basic.
Is there any book or other material more complete to learn how to write plugins?

I have a doubt... what is the differences between Builder, Publisher and Action?

Thanks!

[Hudson-Dev] how to writting plugins?

Gustavo Henrique 09/22/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: how to writting plugins?

Winston Prakash 09/22/2011