Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

  • From: Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Cc: lalitha kumari <lchitrala@...>
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:02:19 -0700

I have released Deploy Plugin 1.7 that supports deployment to JBoss 6.0

- Winston

On 8/11/11 4:04 AM, lalitha kumari wrote:
Hi,
I am using Hudson for Continuous Integration. I am also using the Jboss 6.0.0 as the application server.
I want to do auto deployment into the JBoss server once the build is done in Hudson.
I have gone through the Deploy plug which is used for auto deployment, but that is not having support for JBoss 6.0
Can i know if there is any other way that i can do the auto deployment into JBoss6.0 after the continuous build through Hudson.
If any, please provide me the URL details.
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Lalitha.

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

Winston Prakash 09/27/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

DUNCAN MILLS 09/27/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

lalitha kumari 09/30/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

Winston Prakash 09/30/2011