Skip to main content

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

  • From: DUNCAN MILLS <duncan.mills@...>
  • To: dev@...
  • Cc: Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@...>, lalitha kumari <lchitrala@...>
  • Subject: [Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:33:21 +0100

I've added a quick note to the JBoss Wiki[1] page with this info.

Lalitha, as you install can you help the project out by verifying the contents of that page and making any corrections that you need for version 6. That would be a great help.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson-ci/Containers/JBoss

Duncan

On 9/27/2011 2:02 AM, Winston Prakash wrote:
I have released Deploy Plugin 1.7 that supports deployment to JBoss 6.0

- Winston

On 8/11/11 4:04 AM, lalitha kumari wrote:
Hi,
I am using Hudson for Continuous Integration. I am also using the Jboss 6.0.0 as the application server.
I want to do auto deployment into the JBoss server once the build is done in Hudson.
I have gone through the Deploy plug which is used for auto deployment, but that is not having support for JBoss 6.0
Can i know if there is any other way that i can do the auto deployment into JBoss6.0 after the continuous build through Hudson.
If any, please provide me the URL details.
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Lalitha.

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

Winston Prakash 09/27/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

DUNCAN MILLS 09/27/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

lalitha kumari 09/30/2011

[Hudson-Dev] Re: Issue with Auto Deployment into JBoss server

Winston Prakash 09/30/2011