Skip to main content

RE: Recent Changes bug after upgrade to 1.328

  • From: Matt Brown <Matt.Brown@...>
  • To: "users@..." <users@...>
  • Subject: RE: Recent Changes bug after upgrade to 1.328
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:24:22 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Mailing-list: contact users-help@...; run by ezmlm

Thanks for the tip. I thought it might be the HGCA plugin, which replaces regex matches in the changelog with URLs, but I disabled this plugin and see the same results.

#999 (Oct 15, 2009 10:58:21 AM)
— Person1 / detail

#998 (Oct 14, 2009 4:02:55 PM)
— Person2 / detail

etc

However the commit message is displayed correctly if you click the "details" link - so it does not appear to be lost for good, just no longer displayed here.

-Matt

Recent Changes bug after upgrade to 1.328

Matt Brown 10/15/2009

RE: Recent Changes bug after upgrade to 1.328

Bruce Hoylman 10/16/2009

RE: Recent Changes bug after upgrade to 1.328

Matt Brown 10/16/2009

RE: Recent Changes bug after upgrade to 1.328

Matt Brown 10/19/2009