Skip to main content

[Hudson-Users] upstream projects

  • From: Irfan Sayed <irfu.sayed@...>
  • To: Hudson Developers <dev@...>, users@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Users] upstream projects
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 18:47:36 +0530

hi,

I have added one project as upstream project in the configuration of current job/project.
as per the wiki page of hudson, upstream projects are those which gets fired first whenever we fire the build for current project
but when i fire the build for current project, hudson does not start the build for upstream project

the current project/job is dependent on upstream project so i need upstream project to be built first than current project
but unfortunately it is not happening

plz suggest

[Hudson-Users] upstream projects

Irfan Sayed 05/20/2011

[Hudson-Users] Re: [Hudson-Dev] upstream projects

Winston Prakash 05/20/2011