[Hudson-Users] upstream projects
- From: Irfan Sayed <irfu.sayed@...>
- To: Hudson Developers <dev@...>, users@...
- Subject: [Hudson-Users] upstream projects
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 18:47:36 +0530
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=ngqWfu232StUH9gOBAyyd0UHHtSQvgVQIlxkvZwWJDQ85jFusaN7Gu/urzUZviB30E MBtpWaL6T/zw8Ry/fk+uFKZ8cKLnEetRzdmhlA9FWhZj7Wia+Pr9rAJ95UKc8KJSQkXe pw4QK4JfD3hmWzlmYk+3kZKbOFwXDfKxfhye0=
I have added one project as upstream project in the configuration of current job/project.
as per the wiki page of hudson, upstream projects are those which gets fired first whenever we fire the build for current project
but when i fire the build for current project, hudson does not start the build for upstream project
the current project/job is dependent on upstream project so i need upstream project to be built first than current project
but unfortunately it is not happening