Skip to main content

[Hudson-Users] Release 2.0.1 without Maven 3 Support or wait?

  • From: Denis Tyrell <DENIS.TYRELL@...>
  • To: users@...
  • Subject: [Hudson-Users] Release 2.0.1 without Maven 3 Support or wait?
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 10:08:28 -0700

We are at state where we can release 2.0.1 of Hudson Core and the related plug-ins at the end of this week.  We know that many of you are anxiously awaiting the Maven 3 support but that is not quite ready yet.  I am posting this to get some feedback if the community would like to get the 2.0.1 release out and put the Maven 3 support in the next release (probably 2.1.0) or hold this release for Maven 3.  I don't have a good feel of how long this would take and hopefully Stuart/Jason from Sonatype can respond with an ETA.

The summary of Jira issues that are resolved for 2.0.1 right now are listed below in case we do want to release this week:
3 Blockers, 22 Critical, 8 Major, 2 minor

What do you think?  
--- 
Denis Tyrell 





[Hudson-Users] Release 2.0.1 without Maven 3 Support or wait?

Denis Tyrell 05/23/2011
 
 
Close
loading
Please Confirm
Close