Skip to main content

[Hudson-Users] Re: email ext plug-in

  • From: "Robert Simon" <robert.simon@...>
  • To: <users@...>, "Hudson Developers" <dev@...>, <irfu.sayed@...>
  • Subject: [Hudson-Users] Re: email ext plug-in
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 13:27:47 +0100

Hi irfan,

According to this:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Email-ext+plugin

Mark Hughes says:

To use build parameters as tokens, it seems the syntax is: ${ENV,var="parameter...

To use build parameters as tokens, it seems the syntax is:

${ENV,var="parametername"}

e.g., for a parameter named SRC_BUILD_BRANCH:

${ENV,var="SRC_BUILD_BRANCH"}

It's just taken me a good little while to go through all the possible permutations and find the exact syntax that works!

Regards,

Robert