Skip to main content

[Hudson-Users] Re: New to hudson, unable to clean workspace, cannot find TF command

  • From: Winston Prakash <winston.prakash@...>
  • To: "Wood, Eric R. (LNG-CON)" <eric.wood@...>
  • Cc: "users@..." <users@...>
  • Subject: [Hudson-Users] Re: New to hudson, unable to clean workspace, cannot find TF command
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:42:38 -0700

Unfortunately my Windows knowledge is very limited, but from the wiki page it seems it would. I guess you need specify the command line in the Hudson management -> System Configuration page

Configuration

System configuration

  1. Open the system configuration page "Manage Hudson->Configure system"
  2. Enter the path to the TF command line client, that should be used by Hudson

- Winston

The commands that are run are 2008 commands. Do you know if the Visual Studio Team System 2008 Team Explorer will access a 2010 TFS server?