[Hudson-Users] Maven user credentials
- From: Anders Hammar <anders@...>
- To: Hudson user list <users@...>
- Subject: [Hudson-Users] Maven user credentials
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 13:21:46 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=QejwE7nMfRqUwOMm41Ck2v0JuFgSZEaudAAF9AzTnKRImL151XvTO6CGsoKdag3LhZ 2+qgodczDbGiEoc2YFcIU3nzN4RDFlqyupytUEonnITpD+rCJJ1FgTBhJbbMcDqVtkPg Sxc4qzcVhh1IcMvr4hzPRH5oFsPSVqpsSeWro=
What possibilities are there to specify the user credentials for doing a (Maven) build and deploying to a Maven repository in Hudson? The use case would be to not to use a generic Hudson user but user credentials provided when triggering the build. Having a Hudson user with full deploy privs in the Maven repo would possibly be too unsecure as it could be used by anyone to deploy anything.
The only way to specify the credentials that I have found, is to specify it in the settings.xml. Is that how it is?